LGCY SUPERNOVA MAINNET LIVE
9th January 2022
We are proud to announce that the LGCY Supernova MainNet has now been officially opened to the public.
This step represents a huge milestone for our team and community and comes after many months of rigorous stress testing by our development team together with the help of our many partners and active community members.
For LGCY this is just the beginning of our journey, as we now look forward to expanding our ecosystem bringing onboard an entire ecosystem of dAPPS, Yield Farming and Decentralized Trading solutions that bring real utility to our network and community.
To begin using the LGCY Supernova MainNet you will need to register at lgcyscan.network in order to set up your account, private key and wallet address.
Upon creating your account you will be given your private keys. DO NOT LOSE THIS.
Once you have created an account you can begin swapping your LGCY and USDL tokens by first registering your ETH address you are sending them from.
WARNING: DO NOT SEND FROM AN EXCHANGE WALLET.
It is imperative that you send tokens from a private wallet address such as TrustWallet or DCent. This is critical as otherwise you will not be able to register the address.
Other wallet extensions that will bypass all of this will be released soon as well as CEX exchanges who will also be able to handle the swaps.
After you swap your tokens, you will be able to use your USDL to deploy smart contracts or utilize your LGCY tokens to stake directly on the network.
(Video tutorials will be coming tomorrow with the own dedicated article)
DO NOT PROCEED UNLESS YOU HAVE SAVED YOUR PRIVATE KEYS!
Please read through the instructions thoroughly. If you are not confident please wait for the video walk through or for a centralized exchange to handle the swap for you.
- Click on My Account > Asset > Balance > LGCY Swap
3. When you click LGCY Swap you will be asked for your ETH address that you will send your LGCY from (Again, this cannot be from an exchange)
4. Enter your ETH address from the wallet you are sending from. (There is a 24 hour cool down period)
5. After the cool down duration is over, you click on LGCY swap again.
6. A new window will pop up after 24 hours with the swap ETH wallet address. Send your LGCY (It is recommended to send a small test amount first) to the swap wallet address.
7. After you send your LGCY to the swap ETH address, copy the successful transaction hash and go back to the LGCY blockexplorer and click “ok.”
8. A new window will pop up asking for the Ethereum TXID has (this can only be used once) paste there and click swap.
We will shortly release a full video run through of staking instructions however for community members keen start staking straight away you can follow these simple instructions;
- Login to your account and go to the Staking Tab
2. Click Stake
3. Select the amount of LGCY Tokens to stake and add your private keys
4. Click the ‘stake button’
Currently we have only opened one staking option. This option is a non-GB (Governing Body) pool and will be offering a yield on the 12-month option of 28% APY.
This step has been put in place to ensure a fair and transparent staking option is available to our community while our Governing Bodies (GB) build their profiles and reward offering. In addition, the team have decided to provide extra rewards to the GBs for anyone wanting to wait.
In conclusion, the team has worked tirelessly over the last 12 months to bring the LGCY Supernova MainNet to life. We would like to take this opportunity to thank the community for their patience and support over the last few months as we look to deliver a world class solution to our extended team, developers and users of the network.
2022 will be an exciting year for LGCY Network as we now push for real adoption and utility and look forward to sharing many exciting developments through the course of the year.